Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Visits visits visits

Fourth of July (pics from Ammar)

Introducing your Ambassador Day co-chairs.  CK and I are so excited to see you that we can't control ourselves!
As I calmed down, I stole CK's sister, who's also an AXO!

And all the LGOs ate happily and watched the 4th of July at the best location in town.


Then the CLGOs came to visit us.  We had a bunch of parties with them; here's one I organized (pics from Alby):
Goodbye CLGOs.  We had a great globalization discussion with the CLGOs facilitated by Leigh Hafrey, our leadership professor:

Can't wait to visit the CLGOs in Shanghai in March!

National Grid Plant Tour (pics from Alby)


Post CLGO zumba:

Post CLGO bar hop:

Then I left my team (Pete and Alex) working on the Operations Management simulation while I went to Vegas for MIT Pi Reunion (3.14 years after undergraduate study graduation).


It's been a long fun month with lots of work and lots of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment