Sunday, November 10, 2013

Well hello there

Hang tight! This will be a long one.

I haven't blogged since the end of the summer.  FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) hit me hard =)

Here's what I've been up to:

Integrating with the MBAs -
I'm in the Caribbean Ocean and have 70 new friends!  We're known as the "fun ones"!

I also have my new core team (Rupali from India/New Zealand, Pat the pilot from the Navy, Eran from Israel, Joey from the financial world of NYC, Jenny from SF, and Oscar from Mexico)! We bonded from the very beginning with our team building exercises.

 Did MIT IronNerd with fellow Sloanies

Went on the boat with Sloanies at the Sea-function

Made an LGO Ambassador Day Invitation Video with fellow LGOs
 Did a lot of Fall fun stuff

Prep'ed for Kate's bridal shower/bachelorette party

Participated in the Sloan Olympics with Caribbean pride!

Went camping in NH with LGOs

Baby shower for Scott and Jamie

Went camping with Sloanies

Ran my first marathon with Karen!  Guadalupe came to support too!

Became MoH at Kate and Matt's wedding

Went to the annual NH trip with Lisa and the rest of AXOs


Ran my second marathon.  NYC baby!  Thanks to Karen, Moji, Friends4Michael Foundation, family, and friends, Evelyn and Liz for extra support!

Hosted the LGO Ambassador Day with CK and fellow LGOs.  So happy many of you were able to make it!

Wow, that's lots of stuff for 2.5 months.  Told ya to hang in tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment