Friday, May 10, 2013

Three weeks left at work!  Time has flown by since I got the good news from Don Rosenfield, the LGO Director.  LGO Open House was awesome; I met so many of my soon-to-be classmates and cannot wait to see them again as they move to town in the next weeks to come!  I missed the three class party at the Open House because Liz and I had bought tickets to Wine Riot before knowing the Open House schedule.  The Wine Riot was AMAZING, but I also hope to party with LGOs soon.  Wow, and the FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) begins!

 Liz and I at Wine Riot

But wait! Many of us LGOs '15 are already in town: Yalu, CK and I hung out again at Boston adMIT reception at Meadhall bar in Cambridge; CK and I crashed the Sloan Round 2 Open House and met more awesome people; David F and I ran into each other at Koreana and we're so excited for our LGO adventures to really get started!

CK and I at our THIRD c-function, the European one.  Our 1st was the Middle Eastern at LGO Open House, and the 2nd the South Asian at Sloan Round 2 Open House.

David, I, and Dan (our common friend who introduced us even before LGO Open House)

Meanwhile, I hope I don't lose touch with my work friends.


 Well, I could always bring them to events :)
Eve and I at European C-Function

No comments:

Post a Comment